Dysart Park, 2101 W Victory Ave, Banning, CA 92220
Here is the information about camping
We offer RV camping only at the music fest. The following expectations and guidelines must be adhered to by all who would like to enjoy the RV camping.
RV camping expectations and guidelines:
- One Site size for each RV 20’ x 40’
- One RV per site allowed/required
- 6 persons allowed overnight per site
- Sites assigned in order of arrival
- RV searched upon check-in
- No ins/outs. No exit Sat-Sun 8am-12midnight
- RV’s or Trailers only
- Add’l vehicles must purchase regular parking
- RV sites open / check-in starts 8am
- Noise Curfew starts 12 midnight
- Vehicle Parking opens 8am
- Festival entry 11am-11pm
- All attending ticket holders may enter camping area
- Festival pass required
- Must be 18+ or with a parent/legal guardian to camp
- Campers searched on check-in
Eat & Drink
- You may bring food & drink
- Campers 21+ may bring one (1) case of beer cans or box of wine
- No glass allowed
- Food Vendors onsite
FOR ADDITIONAL ADA GUIDELINE PLEASE SEE ADA GUIDE
- Amplified Sound; including large speakers, DJ Sound Systems
- Party Balloons
- Animals ( Service Animals ARE Allowed, See ADA GUIDE )
- Branded pop-up canopies or tents
- Compressed Gas Tanks, Incl. Helium, Nitrous, etc.
- Drones, Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia, Incl. Cannabis and Cannabis Products. Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holders ID.
- Personal Vehicles, Including bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, segways, electric scooters. Personal mobility devices for ADA Guests are allowed. ( See ADA GUIDE )
- Rugs or Astroturf may be used while RV resident is utilizing the RV or Trailer
- Sports equipment, incl. golf clubs, bats, hockey sticks, horseshoes. (Cornhole setups are allowed but must be put away when not in use).
- Squirt guns and water toys
- Extra Car Batteries
- Tools, incl. sledgehammers, screwdrivers, hammers, shovels, gardening tools, metal mallets woo chippers etc.
- Walkie Talkies / 2 way radios
- Flammables Incl. firewood, explosives, ammunition. Propane stoves allowed in RV area only
- Weapons of Any Kind incl. Guns, ammo, tasers, pepper spray/mase, knives incl. cooking or steak knives unless inside RV or Trailer. This rule also includes off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits. Absolutely no weapons of any kind, any indirect violation of this will result in police action no questions asked
- No vending or sales allowed outside of contracted vendors for festival
- Workout equipment
- Home Furniture
- Glass of any kind
- Wrapped or sponsored vehicles, unless show management approved
- Heating Appliances
- Open Flames including campfires, candles, tiki torches, propane stoves allowed as previously stated
Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned, regardless of what any staff member or guard tells you.
Please clean up after yourself. You are an adult and we will treat you like one as long as you act like one.
RV CAMPING RULES
- Campers are all expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers
- All of your items must stay within the marked lines. Do not sleep in or allow any items to extend into the roadways
- In order to accommodate all campers, you must camp where assigned. Don’t be rude, attempting to camp anywhere else creates a significant disruption that negatively impacts everyone’s comfort and safety.
- For the safety of you and your neighbors, once you are parked in the RV spot you are given, you may not move your vehicle for the duration of the festival. If you need to leave early and do not plan on returning to the festival, please let security know so that they can help direct you out safely. Once a vehicle vacates its spot, the site is considered relinquished. Any items remaining in the RV site will be considered trash and permanently disposed of.
- Vehicle lockdown may change depending on traffic conditions.
- RV and Towed Trailers are the only vehicles allowed in this area. Cars, trucks (other then ones towing ) motorcycles, busses, u-hauls or box trucks are not allowed
- All areas of RV camping open to visitation by all ticketed festival attendees.
- A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority and corresponding duty to care for the personal and property interests of another person, An older sibling, older friend or friend of the family does not automatically count as a legal guardian. A legal guardian is someone who would be held legally responsible for you by a court of law
- If it appears that there is an excessive amount of alcohol for the number of people in the RV, or if anyone in the RV is under 21 years of age, we reserve the right to deny entry of the vehicle or require you to surrender the alcohol.
- The use of outdoor cooking appliances is only permitted in the RV camping area and upon completion of use to be put away after proper cooling.
- High winds and heavy dust are a common weather possibility. Please prepare your RV site by securing or collapsing any items that may be affected.
- All times and information on this page are subject to change without notice
- Venue / Promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items. If you do bring valuable items, please lock them in your RV or vehicle. Do not leave valuable items out at your site
*RVs may enter the park starting at 6 a.m. on May 21st.
Dysart Park, 2101 W Victory Ave, Banning, CA 92220